Technyflex® Canine Premium Joint Supplement™ 80 Capsules
We offer risk-free shopping with our 30 day refund policy
Technyflex® Canine is a natural joint care supplement for dogs that relieves pain caused by inflamed joints, arthritis, lameness, and joint injuries. If your dog has trouble getting up from lying down, seems stiff and is not as playful as they once were, is walking slowly or limping, has trouble climbing stairs or jumping up, or is licking or chewing a particular joint, he or she may have arthritis or joint damage and Technyflex® Canine can help.
Technyflex® Canine is made from the greenlipped mussel that grows only in the pure ocean waters of New Zealand. This shellfish has a unique combination of nutrients that have scientifically proven anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties including:
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA, DHA, and ALA. New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel is also the only organism that contains a special Omega-3 called eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA). Omegas are known for their ability to reduce swelling and tenderness in joints and lower pain levels.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) that improve the strength and elasticity of collagen and elastin in bones, tendons, and ligaments. GAG's also provide the necessary building blocks to regenerate cartilage and connective tissues. In addition, GAG's help make synovial fluid thick and gummy so that it can reduce friction in joints during movement.
- Suppresses inflammation
- Relieves pain naturally
- Helps rebuild and rejuvenate joints and cartilage
- Is easy to digest so its nutrients can be quickly absorbed and utilized
You can feel good about giving your dog an all-natural product made from a whole food that is free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. Technyflex® Canine is also gluten-free, and contains no yeast, starch, lactose, sugar, or dairy. Technyflex® Canine contains just one ingredient – 100% New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel meat with no shell and no fillers. Unlike some prescription medications, Technyflex® Canine can be taken long-term with no known side-effects.
Certain breeds of dogs are predisposed to joint problems. For these breeds, many veterinarians recommend beginning supplementation with a high quality joint product like Technyflex® Canine as early as age 3. This includes German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, Rottweilers, Mastiffs, Great Danes, Dachshunds, Newfoundlands, and Saint Bernards.
Our customers have told us that after taking Technyflex® their dogs are:
So, if your dog is suffering from the affects of arthritis and joint pain, why not give Technyflex® Canine a try?
- Total omega-3 essential fatty acids: 36.3 mg (EPA 17.7 mg, DHA 10.9 mg, ETA 2 mg, ALA 4.2 mg)
- Minerals: boron 32 ug, calcium 19.4 mg, chromium 4 ug, copper 9.2 ug, iodine 27 ug, iron 0.92 mg, manganese 30 ug, magnesium 9 mg, potassium 22 mg, phosphorus 19.8 mg, selenium 2 ug, sodium 70 mg, sulphur 36 mg, taurine 58 mg, zinc 1.26 mg
- Vitamins: A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, and E
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) 11-15%, predominantly chondroitin sulphate
- Proteoglycans up to 30%
Click here for Dosage Guidelines.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Technyflex® Canine is available in 100 gram or 200 gram powder, or in 80 or 240 capsules. We also have Technyflex® Equine for horses, Technyflex® Feline for cats, and Mobicosa® Premium Joint Supplement for people!
The products and information on these pages are not intended as a substitute for medical or veterinary diagnosis and treatment, but to complement it. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
Products are derived from seafood. Do not use if there is a seafood allergy.
We Also Recommend