Mobicosa® Joint Gel
We offer risk-free shopping with our 30 day refund policy
How Can MOBICOSA® JOINT GEL Help You?
- Fast-acting, long-lasting, non-greasy topical pain relief gel.
- Natural arthritis treatment.
- Soothing relief for sports-related soreness.
- High in Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids scientifically proven to fight inflammation and improve joint function.
- Features highest quality cold-processed New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel oil.
- Mussel oil is combined with essential oils to create a cooling, soothing, fast-absorbing gel that can be applied several times a day to relieve joint pain, inflammation, sore muscles, bruising, and post-injury swelling.
"I love Mobicosa Gel! This product actually works! I keep one bottle at home and another bottle at the office as I try to walk and do a yoga class during my lunch hour. It helps with my arthritis and muscle aches especially." - Carole C.
Apply Mobicosa® Joint Gel to achy muscles, sore joints, sprains, aches, and pains, or use it to relieve swelling from an injury or after surgery.
Use Mobicosa® Joint Gel daily to ease arthritis related stiffness in hands, feet, knees, ankles, wrists, back or hips.
Try Mobicosa® Joint Gel for muscle strain and soreness from activities like running, cycling, weightlifting, golf, tennis, soccer, basketball, football, Pilates, Crossfit, yoga and yard work.
Use Mobicosa® Joint Gel for aches and pain from ankle fractures, tendonitis, bursitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Keep Mobicosa® Joint Gel on hand to rub on bumps and bruises to relieve pain and speed healing.
This cooling, soothing gel can be used alone, or in combination with Mobicosa® Premium Joint Supplements, to soothe stiff, sore joints, muscles, or tendons. Apply comforting Mobicosa® Joint Gel to sore or achy areas and experience fast-acting relief.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Mobicosa® Joint Gel is made with oil extracted from Greenlipped Mussels - shellfish that only grow in the pristine ocean waters of New Zealand and naturally have very unique inflammation reducing properties.
- To extract the oil from the mussels, we use advanced cold-processing which allows us to preserve the maximum potency of the mussel throughout the manufacturing process.
- We blend New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel Oil with essential oils that are known for their ability to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and improve blood flow to affected areas.
Arnica Montana Oil (0.01%) • Eucalyptus Globulus Oil • Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Oil • Ginger Oil • Grapeseed Oil • Wintergreen Oil • Birch Oil • Blackpepper Oil
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions and additional information.
The products and information on these pages are not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment, but to complement them. Avoid contact with eyes. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
Products are derived from seafood. Do not use if you have a seafood allergy.
We Also Recommend