Technyflex® HA Canine 60 capsules- ALL NEW Joint Supplement With Hyaluronic Acid
We offer risk-free shopping with our 30 day refund policy
Our latest Canine product now available in a smaller 60 capsule introductory size.
What are customers saying about all new Technyflex® HA Canine?
Abby, a 13 year old Labrador Retriever, was started on Technyflex slightly more than a month ago and showed immediate improvement in her movement and flexibility. When the Technyflex HA was introduced, it seemed only natural to try it as well. Within a week of switching to the new formulation, Abby became limber enough to run at a gait not seen in a couple of years. She accompanies my younger dogs when I train them for field work and always gets to make at least a couple of retrieves. - Bruce
I saw my dog's mobility improve right away. He is more active and acts like he feels better. - Theo
My dog Bear is walking better and can now go around the block without limping afterwards. Bear's coat is also back to being healthy. - Bill
Technyflex® HA Canine contains the New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel you know and trust from original Technyflex® Canine, plus the added benefit of Hyaluronic Acid.
Hyaluronic Acid is manufactured in the body and is present in all types of connective tissues and organs. The highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid are found in synovial fluid.
What is synovial fluid? It is the gummy fluid found in healthy joints that keeps the joints moving smoothly and pain-free. Hyaluronic acid is the major component of synovial fluid and is crucial to maintaining its viscosity and preventing fluid loss from the articular cavity. Unfortunately, as your dog ages, or, if he or she has joint damage or joint disease like arthritis, the synovial fluid in the joints will decrease. This results in bone moving on bone within the joint which is very painful and can cause mobility issues.
In fact, 20% of dogs over the age of 1 experience some type of arthritis or joint issue, while 90% of senior dogs have arthritis. Large breeds, working dogs, and dogs that compete in agility or field trials can develop joint issues sooner. The most common places for dogs to experience arthritis-related pain and stiffness are in their hips, knees, lower back, and wrists.
The good news is that the nutrition in Technyflex® Canine HA offers a very effective and safe way to improve the health of your dog's joints while reducing pain and improving their movement.
- 100% natural Greenlipped Mussel meat with no shells, fillers, or additives.
- Rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids (DHA, ALA, EPA, ETA) scientifically proven to reduce joint inflammation, as well as improving other inflammation-related issues such as ulcerative colitis and stomach inflammation. Omega-3's can also improve skin conditions and make your dog's coat healthy and shiny.
- More effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin, ibuprofen, and other brands of greenlipped mussel.
- Highest quality human grade hyaluronic acid (HA) supports lubricating and cushioning properties of synovial fluid in the joints to improve joint function and mobility.
- Multiple research studies indicate that hyaluronic acid is effective at treating synovitis (inflammation in the joint lining), joint pain - especially knee pain, inflammation, and improving strength of muscles around the knee.
- Unlike NSAID's which can have many dangerous side effects and are not safe for long-term use, there are no known side effects associated with taking Technyflex® HA Canine.
What's the nutritional breakdown of Technyflex® HA Canine?
- Glycosaminoglycans (including chondroitin sulphate and proteoglycans) up to 588mg
- Infused hyaluronic acid (40mg)
- Total fats (213.64 mg) including 34.2 mg of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EPA 17.3 mg, DHA 10.7 mg, ETA 1.9 mg, ALA 4.1 mg)
- Minerals (215.6 mg) including boron 31.3 ug, calcium 19 mg, chromium 3.9 ug, copper 9 ug, iodine 26.5 ug, iron .9 mg, manganese 29.4 ug, magnesium 8.8 mg, potassium 21.6 mg, phosphorus 19.4 mg, selenium 2 ug, sodium 68.6 mg, sulphur 35.3 mg, taurine 56.8 mg, and zinc 1.2 mg
- Vitamins (34.3 mg) including B2 1.48mg, B3 5.20 mg, B6 4.58 mg, C 8.45 mg, along with Vitamins A, B12, D, and E
- Proteins, amino acids, and complex carbohydrates
And, as always, you can trust that all our products, including Technyflex® HA Canine, are made from non-GMO ingredients, contain no additives, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, are dairy-free, gluten-free, and are manufactured in New Zealand in compliance with the highest quality standards.
1-22 pounds: 1 capsule a day
23-55 pounds: 1-2 capsules a day
56-88 pounds: 2-3 capsules a day
88+ pounds: 2-4 capsules a day
The products and information on these pages are not intended as a substitute for medical or veterinary diagnosis and treatment, but to complement it. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
Products are derived from seafood. Do not use if there is a seafood allergy.
We Also Recommend