Please follow these steps to get the best results from Technyflex® Equine.
1. Normal dosage is based on your horse’s weight and is as follows:
Up to 880 pounds 1 to 2 scoops daily
880 to 1200 pounds 2 to 3 scoops daily
Over 1200 pounds 2 to 4 scoops daily
Please feel free to consult with your veterinarian before giving the supplement, especially if your animal has any existing health conditions.
2. Follow the dosing instructions on the label. It is suggested that you double the dose for the first 10 days to load Technyflex® in your horse’s system. For example, if your horse is under 880 pounds, give 2 scoops instead of 1 scoop for the first 10 days. Start with the lowest dose first to see how your animal responds to the supplement.
3. If after 4 weeks you feel there is more improvement to be made, refer to the guidelines below:
Under 880 pounds ½ to 1 scoop extra daily
880 to 1200 pounds 1 to 2 scoops extra daily
Over 1200 pounds 1 to 3 scoops extra daily
4. Allow 2 weeks for the new dosage to adjust in your horse’s system. If, over time, the symptoms are under control, you can reduce the dosage to the lowest effective daily dose.
5. Technyflex® is dose related, and the following situations may require higher doses:
- Heavier breeds
- Severe joint disorders
- Strenuous exercise such as competition or racing
- Post-surgical pain relief
Technyflex® is fully registered as a Veterinary Medicine in New Zealand and Australia and contains naturally occurring glucosamine, chondroitin, omega-3 fatty acids, trace minerals and vitamins.
Disclaimer: Derived from seafood. Do not use if animal has a shellfish allergy. Consult with your veterinarian prior to use if your horse has any existing medical conditions or is currently taking any medication. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if animal’s condition worsens. Product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any disease.
Share this post
- Tags: Equine arthritis treatment, Greenlipped mussel dosage guide, Greenlipped mussel for your horse, How much greenlipped mussel powder should you give your horse, maintain mobility, natural anti-inflammatory, Natural anti-inflammatory for horses, natural pain relief, New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel, non-opiod pain relief, nsaids alternative, NSAIDs natural alternative, omega-3, omega-3 fatty acids, Soothe stiff joints, Technyflex dosage guide, Technyflex Equine dosage guide