WHAT IS TECHNYFLEX® CANINE?
Technyflex® Canine is a natural joint care treatment for dogs that relieves pain due to inflamed joints, arthritis, lameness, and joint injuries. Technyflex® Canine is made from the greenlipped mussel (Perna canuliculus) that grows only in the pure ocean waters of New Zealand. This little shellfish has a unique combination of nutrients that have amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY DOG MIGHT HAVE ARTHRITIS OR JOINT DAMAGE?
If your dog has any of the following symptoms, he or she may have joint issues:
- Difficulty getting up from lying down
- Reduced playful behavior
- Walking more slowly
- Trouble jumping or climbing stairs
HOW CAN TECHNYFLEX® HELP MY DOG?
- Prevention: In breeds prone to joint problems and arthritis, giving Technyflex® on a daily basis before problems begin can prevent wear and tear on joints, and reduce the onset of these conditions.
- Rebuilding Joints: Technyflex® contains GAG's (glycosaminoglycans and mucopolysaccharides). These are carbohydrates found in the body that help collagen and elastin stay strong and flexible. Collagen is a major component of all bone, tendon, ligament, and collagen, and is a very strong substance. GAG's also provide the necessary building blocks to regenerate cartilage and connective tissues. GAG's help make synovial fluid thick and gummy. Synovial fluid is found in healthy joints and serves to reduce friction in joints during movement.
- Pain Relief: Technyflex® contains omega-3 essential fatty acids which provide natural pain relief for worn joints and joint injuries.
- Nutrition: Along with GAG's and omega-3 essential fatty acids, Technyflex® also contains naturally occurring minerals and vitamins that can help your dog stay healthy and strong.
- All Natural: Made from 100% New Zealand greenlipped mussel meat, not shell. No additives, no fillers. No known side-effects.
WHAT IS IN TECHNYFLEX®?
- Total omega-3 essential fatty acids: 36.3 mg (EPA 17.7 mg, DHA 10.9 mg, ETA 2 mg, ALA 4.2 mg)
- Minerals: boron 32 ug, calcium 19.4 mg, chromium 4 ug, copper 9.2 ug, iodine 27 ug, iron 0.92 mg, manganese 30 ug, magnesium 9 mg, potassium 22 mg, phosphorus 19.8 mg, selenium 2 ug, sodium 70 mg, sulphur 36 mg, taurine 58 mg, zinc 1.26 mg
- Vitamins: A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, and E
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) 11-15%, predominantly chondroitin sulphate
- Proteoglycans up to 30%
WHAT’S THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE?
Use scoop enclosed in the tub. Each scoop measures approximately 1 gram of Technyflex®.
- Loading Dose: For best results, give 2 x the daily dosage with meals for the first 10 days.
- Daily Dose: 1 to 22 lbs - 1 scoop. 23 to 85 lbs - 2 scoops. Over 85 pounds - 3 to 4 scoops.
The products and information on these pages are not intended as a substitute for medical or veterinary diagnosis and treatment, but to complement them. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
Products are derived from seafood. Do not use if there is a seafood allergy.