WHAT IS MOBICOSA®?
Mobicosa® is a unique joint care supplement to help maintain mobility & soothe stiff, painful joints naturally. Mobicosa® offers a holistic alternative to non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAID's).
- 100% enriched New Zealand Greenlipped™ mussel
- High in anti-inflammatory omega-3 essential fatty acids
- 100% natural - no additives
- Soothes stiff joints
- A healthy alternative to NSAID's which can cause heart attacks and strokes
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE MOBICOSA®?
- Mobicosa® has no additives
- It is gluten-free. Contains no yeast, starch, lactose, sugar, dairy, fillers, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Mobicosa® is easily absorbed by the body
- It can be taken long-term with no known side effects
(Derived from seafood. Do not use if you have a seafood allergy.)
CAN I TRUST THE QUALITY OF MOBICOSA®?
The New Zealand Greenlipped™ Mussel (Perna canaliculus) is a marine shellfish containing many nutritional benefits. It is the only mussel species in the world offering this unique combination of healthy nutrients. The New Zealand Greenlipped™ Mussel is a farmed species, and therefore, growing conditions and quality can vary. Because we have a comprehensive knowledge of the growth cycles of mussels, and know what quality indicators to look for, we can offer superior quality products year-round.
We carefully select the best mussels from the clean, pristine waters of New Zealand, then harvest and process them in the shortest possible time frame to obtain the highest quality nutrients. Because we are passionate about quality, we make sure every step of the manufacturing process meets our high standards. This results in in the most effective New Zealand Greenlipped™ Mussel products available.
WHAT ARE ITS NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS?
- Made from high quality Greenlipped™ mussel meat, not shells
- High in omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and mucopolysaccharides (MPS) which help maintain and support collagen and elastin
- A natural whole food
- Contains minerals and vitamins
WHAT KINDS OF NUTRIENTS DOES MOBICOSA® CONTAIN?
- Total omega-3 essential fatty acids: 36.3 mg (EPA 17.7 mg, DHA 10.9 mg, ETA 2 mg, ALA 4.2 mg)
- Minerals: boron 32 ug, calcium 19.4 mg, chromium 4 ug, copper 9.2 ug, iodine 27 ug, iron 0.92 mg, manganese 30 ug, magnesium 9 mg, potassium 22 mg, phosphorus 19.8 mg, selenium 2 ug, sodium 70 mg, sulphur 36 mg, taurine 58 mg, zinc 1.26 mg
- Vitamins: A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, and E
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) 11-15%, predominantly chondroitin sulphate
- Proteoglycans up to 30%
WHAT ARE THE DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS?
- Loading Dose: Take 3-5 capsules per day with meals for the first 10 days.
- Daily Dose: Take 1-4 capsules per day with meals. Increase or decrease daily dose as needed.
The products and information on these pages are not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment, but to complement them. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
Products are derived from seafood. Do not use if you have a seafood allergy or if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant.
Share this post
- Tags: Alternative to pain relievers, Anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory options, Anti-inflammatory supplement, back pain relief, Degenerative Joint Disease, DJD, green-lipped mussel, greenlipped mussel, Greenlipped Mussel for pain and swelling, greenlipped mussel supplements, Improve mobility, inflammation, joint disease, joint injuries, joint pain, Joint Pain Causes, Joint Pain Prevention, Joint pain relief, Joint Pain Relief Options, Knee Pain Prevention, Knee Pain Remedies, natural anti-inflammatory, New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel, non-opiod pain relief, Pain Relief Supplement, Premium joint supplements