Like a lot of people maybe you’ve started to notice some minor aches and pains in your joints. You may feel a little discomfort in your knees when you try to stand up, or your hands might hurt when you try to do a simple task like opening a jar. Perhaps you’re healing from an ankle or wrist fracture and are still experiencing pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Any of these situations could have you searching for something to help with the pain. There are several prescription options available, as well as quite a few over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicines. Although these can be quite effective, unfortunately, many of them can also come with possible side effects like stomach pain, ulcers, drug dependence, and even heart attacks - especially when used for long-term chronic joint pain.
So, if you don’t want to go the prescription route or use OTC analgesics or anti-inflammatories, what other options do you have?
Many people suffering from arthritis or other types of joint issues are now considering options like natural joint supplements to help address their pain and discomfort. If you look on most drug store shelves or perform an online search, you’re bound to come up with an overwhelming number of options – from glucosamine and chondroitin, to omega-3’s, turmeric, vitamin D, or capsaicin.
All of these supplements offer helpful and healthful benefits, but are they the best natural option for improving joint health? You might be interested to know there is another choice – one that has been widely used with great success in other parts of the world and is now available in the U.S. - New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel.
What makes this little shellfish with the unusual name so effective as a natural joint supplement? The green lipped mussel (also known by its scientific name Perna canaliculus) contains a unique combination of nutrients that work together to reduce painful inflammation and enhance the health of the joint itself:
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known for their ability to fight inflammation, thus reducing pain. Research shows that omega-3’s may also help lower the risk of arthritis, cancer, and heart disease. New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) contains 4 different omega-3’s including EPA, DHA, ALA, and ETA. ETA, or eicosatetraenoic acid, is unique to GLM and is not found in any other organism.
- Along with omega-3’s, GLM also contains furan fatty acids (F-acids) which offer potent anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Glycosaminoglycans, or GAGs, are the building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which reduces friction in joints and improves ease of movement.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are also found in GLM, and they are known to help prevent the breakdown of joint cartilage.
- Proteoglycans are major components of cartilage and act to lubricate joints as they move.
- GLM is also full of naturally occurring minerals like boron, calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, sodium, sulphur, taurine, and zinc.
- Healthful vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, and E are also found in GLM.
Clearly the New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel is full of nutrients that reduce inflammation and improve joint health and function, but what will you not find in GLM? If you purchase a high-quality GLM supplement like Mobicosa®, manufactured by Natural Health New Zealand, there will be:
- No additives
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- No dairy or sugar
- No gluten or fillers
- No soy or lactose
- No yeast or starch
Mobicosa® is just 100% Green Lipped Mussel grown in the pristine oceans of New Zealand, harvested, and manufactured according to the strictest standards of quality and purity to preserve the optimal amount of beneficial nutrition.
So, if you are ready to try an effective natural joint supplement for your pain and discomfort, consider the many benefits of the New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel found in Mobicosa® Premium Joint Supplement. (We also offer the highest quality green lipped mussel products for dogs, cats and horses too!)
Share this post
- Tags: best natural supplement for arthritis, best supplement for arthritis, best supplement for joint pain, best supplement for joint swelling, joint care vitamins, joint health vitamin, natural analgesic, natural anti-inflammatory, Natural Joint supplement, natural pain relief, natural pain relief cream, NSAIDs can cause heart attack stroke, NSAIDs natural alternative, pain relief for ankle fracture, pain relief for broken ankle, pain relief options for arthritis, reduce swelling in broken ankle, vitamins for joint care, vitamins for joints